- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the histidine acid phosphatase family.
- 细胞定位Secreted and Lysosome membrane. Predominantly localized in the plasma membrane but also detected in intracellular vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- 5'-NT antibody
- 5'-nucleotidase antibody
- Acid phosphatase prostate antibody
Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody 图像
Western blot - Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893)
Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human Prostate Lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893)
ab103893 (3.8µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows cytoplasm staining in some secretory cells of the gland. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"