- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the histidine acid phosphatase family.
- 细胞定位Secreted and Lysosome membrane. Predominantly localized in the plasma membrane but also detected in intracellular vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- 5'-NT antibody
- 5'-nucleotidase antibody
- Acid phosphatase prostate antibody
Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody 图像
Western blot - Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893)
Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893) at 0.3 µg/ml + Human Prostate Lysate in RIPA buffer at 35 µg
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893)
ab103893 (3.8µg/ml) staining of paraffin embedded Human Prostate shows cytoplasm staining in some secretory cells of the gland. Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
Anti-Prostatic Acid Phosphatase antibody (ab103893)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"