WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 215-244 of Human PPM1L (NP_640338.2).
- Mouse heart tissue lysate
Human lung tissue
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab107642 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Acts as a suppressor of the SAPK signaling pathways by associating with and dephosphorylating MAP3K7/TAK1 and MAP3K5, and by attenuating the association between MAP3K7/TAK1 and MAP2K4 or MAP2K6.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitous. Highly expressed in heart, placenta, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the PP2C family.
Contains 1 PP2C-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- in phosphatase 1 (formerly 2C) like antibody
- MGC132545 antibody
Anti-PPM1L antibody 图像
Western blot - PPM1L antibody (ab107642)
Anti-PPM1L antibody (ab107642) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse heart tissue lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - PPM1L antibody (ab107642)
ab107642, at 1/50, staining PPM1L in formalin fixed and paraffin embedded Human lung tissue by Immunohistochemistry. Developed using peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Anti-PPM1L antibody (ab107642)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"