ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 52-189 of Human PLEKHA2.
- Human Pancreas tissue; RT-4 and U-251 MG cell lysate; Human Tonsil lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- 功能Binds specifically to phosphatidylinositol-3,4-diphosphate (PtdIns3,4P2), but not to other phosphoinositides. May recruit other proteins to the plasma membrane.
- 组织特异性Highly expressed in heart, kidney, spleen and peripheral blood leukocytes. Detected at lower levels in brain, skeletal muscle, colon, thymus, liver, small intestine, placenta and lung.
- 序列相似性Contains 2 PH domains.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cell membrane. Nucleus. Locates to the plasma membrane after treatments that stimulate the production of PtdIns3,4P2.
Information by UniProt
- PH domain-containing family A member 2 antibody
- PKHA2_HUMAN antibody
- Pleckstrin homology domain-containing family A member 2 antibody
Anti-PLEKHA2 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-PLEKHA2 antibody (ab121218)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in nucleus and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121218 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PLEKHA2 antibody (ab121218)
ab121218, at 1/200 dilution, staining PLEKHA2 in paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue, by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-PLEKHA2 antibody (ab121218)
All lanes : Anti-PLEKHA2 antibody (ab121218) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
developed using the ECL technique
Anti-PLEKHA2 antibody (ab121218)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"