参阅全部 PHGDH 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 209-397 of Human PHGDH (NP_006614).
- 293T, Raji, A431 and Jurkat whole cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab125865 is purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/20000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 通路Amino-acid biosynthesis; L-serine biosynthesis; L-serine from 3-phospho-D-glycerate: step 1/3.
- 疾病相关Defects in PHGDH are the cause of phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase deficiency (PHGDH deficiency) [MIM:601815]. It is characterized by congenital microcephaly, psychomotor retardation, and seizures.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the D-isomer specific 2-hydroxyacid dehydrogenase family.
Information by UniProt
- 3 PGDH antibody
- 3-PGDH antibody
- 3-phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase antibody
Anti-PHGDH antibody 图像
Western blot - Anti-PHGDH antibody (ab125865)
All lanes : Anti-PHGDH antibody (ab125865) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : A431 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Raji whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-PHGDH antibody (ab125865)
ab125865, at 1/250, staining PHGDH in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-PHGDH antibody (ab125865)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"