- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Constituents: HEPES, 50% Glycerol, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
- 功能Reduces hydrogen peroxide and alkyl hydroperoxides with reducing equivalents provided through the thioredoxin system. Involved in intracellular redox signaling.
- 组织特异性Widely expressed.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the peroxiredoxin 2 family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- 细胞定位Mitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Peroxisome.
Information by UniProt
- ACR1 antibody
- Alu co repressor 1 antibody
- Alu corepressor 1 antibody
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody [12A] 图像
Western blot - Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody [12A] (ab16942)This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody [12A] (ab16942) at 1/5000 dilution + Rat cerebellum whole tissue lysate at 30 µg
Rabbit Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97046) at 1/10000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa
Exposure time : 15 seconds
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
Secondary antibody - anti-mouse HRP (ab97046)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody [12A] (ab16942)
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded Human lung, respiratory epithelium tissue labeling Peroxiredoxin with ab16942.
Anti-Peroxiredoxin 5 antibody [12A] (ab16942)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"