参阅全部 OVOL2 一抗
WB, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 226-275 (QEDLYLHVNS AHPGSSFLKK TSKKLAALLQ GKLTSAHQEN TSLSEEEERK) of human OVOL2 (NP_067043).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay, 1:62500.
- 功能DNA-binding protein that binds to the 5'-G[GCT]GGGGG-3' core sequence. Probably acts as a transcription regulator.
- 组织特异性Expressed in testis, ovary, heart and skeletal muscle.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Information by UniProt
- bA504H3.3 antibody
- EUROIMAGE566589 antibody
- hOvo 2 antibody
Anti-OVOL2 antibody 图像
Western blot - OVOL2 antibody (ab83265)
Anti-OVOL2 antibody (ab83265) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 30 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa
Gel concentration: 12%
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections) - Anti-OVOL2 antibody (ab83265)
Immunofluorescent image of ab83265 staining OVOL2 in corneal endothelium.
a: signal for Propidium iodide and OVOL2b: signal for OVOL2 only
c: corneal epithelium
Anti-OVOL2 antibody (ab83265)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"