- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
- 功能Major calcium-binding protein of the Golgi. May have a role in calcium homeostasis.
- 组织特异性Expressed both in fetal and adult heart, lung, liver, kidney and brain, and in adult skeletal muscle, placenta and pancreas.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the nucleobindin family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- 结构域The EF-hand domains are unfolded in the absence of Ca(2+) and fold upon Ca(2+) addition.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 细胞定位Golgi apparatus > cis-Golgi network membrane. Cytoplasm. A small fraction of the protein may be cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
- CALNUC antibody
- HGNC:8043 antibody
- NUC antibody
Anti-Nucleobindin 1 Precursor antibody [OTI2A5] 图像
Western blot - Anti-Nucleobindin 1 Precursor antibody [OTI2A5] (ab119247)
All lanes : Anti-Nucleobindin 1 Precursor antibody [OTI2A5] (ab119247) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY control
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate transfected with pCMV6-ENTRY Nucleobindin 1 Precursor cDNA
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
HEK293T cell lysates were generated from transient transfection of the cDNA clone (RC201786)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Nucleobindin 1 Precursor antibody [OTI2A5] (ab119247)
Immunofluorescent staining of COS7 cells transiently transfected by pCMV6-ENTRY Nucleobindin 1 Precursor using ab119247 at a dilution of 1/100.
Anti-Nucleobindin 1 Precursor antibody [OTI2A5] (ab119247)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"