- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- 功能Tyrosine kinase that may play a role in cell spreading and migration on fibronectin. May directly or indirectly affect phosphorylation levels of cytoskeleton-associated proteins MAPK1/ERK and PXN.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine in a CSK-dependent manner in response to adhesion to fibronectin and to EGF stimulation. Autophosphorylated in vitro.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion. Colocalizes with F-actin in serum-rich medium. Actin colocalization is reduced during serum starvation.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ21140 antibody
- FLJ34483 antibody
- KIAA2002 antibody
Anti-NKF3 kinase family member antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-NKF3 kinase family member antibody (ab121865)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121865 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-NKF3 kinase family member antibody (ab121865)
ab121865, at a 1/10 dilution, staining NKF3 kinase family member in glandular cells of paraffin-embedded Human stomach tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-NKF3 kinase family member antibody (ab121865)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"