Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 791-840 (KTTLKEGLQN ASQDANSCQD SQTLCFKPDS IKVNNNSKTE LTPEAICRRA) of Human MUC3B, XP_001125753.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 96 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 相关性MUC3B is major glycoprotein component of a variety of mucus gels. It is thought to provide a protective, lubricating barrier against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
- 细胞定位Membrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- Intestinal mucin 3B antibody
- MUC 3A antibody
- MUC 3B antibody
Anti-MUC3B antibody (ab85006)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"