- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明This antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
- 功能Inhibits the mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase complex by phosphorylation of the E1 alpha subunit, thus contributing to the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- 组织特异性Expressed predominantly in the heart.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the PDK/BCKDK protein kinase family.
Contains 1 histidine kinase domain.
- 细胞定位Mitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [lipoamide]] kinase isozyme 1, mitochondrial antibody
- HGNC:8809 antibody
- Mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase isoenzyme 1 antibody
Anti-Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 antibody 图像
Western blot - Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 antibody (ab47987)
Anti-Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 antibody (ab47987)参考文献
This product has been referenced in:
- Dunford EC et al. PDH activation during in vitro muscle contractions in PDH kinase 2 knockout mice: effect of PDH kinase 1 compensation. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 300:R1487-93 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21411764) »
- Viñas-Castells R et al. The hypoxia-controlled FBXL14 ubiquitin ligase targets SNAIL1 for proteasome degradation. J Biol Chem 285:3794-805 (2010).
Read more (PubMed: 19955572) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"