- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.03% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA, HEPES, 0.15M Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml lysate.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Has an important function as a repair enzyme for proteins that have been inactivated by oxidation. Catalyzes the reversible oxidation-reduction of methionine sulfoxide in proteins to methionine.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitous. Highest expression in adult kidney and cerebellum, followed by liver, heart ventricles, bone marrow and hippocampus.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the MsrA Met sulfoxide reductase family.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm; Cytoplasm. Nucleus and Mitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Cytosolic methionine S sulfoxide reductase antibody
- Methionine sulphoxide reductase A antibody
- Mitochondrial peptide methionine sulfoxide reductase antibody
Anti-Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase A antibody [5B5] 图像
Immunoprecipitation - Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase A antibody [5B5] (ab16743)
Immunoprecipitation analysis of ab16743 (used at 1-2ug/ml lysate):
Lane 1: Input
Lane 2: Precipitates (HepG2)
Lane 3: Precipitates (Mouse liver)
Anti-Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase A antibody [5B5] (ab16743)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"