参阅全部 MAX 一抗
Synthetic peptide: EEPQSRKKLRMEAS, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 147-160 of Human MAX.
- 常规说明Principal Names - MAX;
GenBank Accession Number – NP_002373
LocusLink ID - 4149
Official Gene Symbol - MAX
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 5mg/ml Tris, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度IgG fraction
- 纯化说明Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
应用说明WB: Use at a final concentration of 0.5-2.0ug/mL. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa in Jurkat Lysates (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 相关性MAX is a basic helix-loop-helix, leucine zipper protein that forms heterodimers with MYC and MAD. It is involved in regulating gene expression.
- bHLHd4 antibody
- bHLHd5 antibody
- bHLHd6 antibody
Anti-MAX antibody (ab9700)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"