参阅全部 MAP4K4 一抗
WB, ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide derived from the internal region of human MAP4K4.
- A549 cells. Extracts from COLO and HUVEC cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 142 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 142 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- 功能Serine/threonine kinase that may play a role in the response to environmental stress and cytokines such as TNF-alpha. Appears to act upstream of the JUN N-terminal pathway.
- 组织特异性Appears to be ubiquitous. Expressed in all tissue types examined. Isoform 5 appears to be more abundant in the brain. Isoform 4 is predominant in the liver, skeletal muscle and placenta.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- FLH21957 antibody
- FLJ10410 antibody
- FLJ20373 antibody
Anti-MAP4K4 antibody 图像
Western blot - MAP4K4 antibody (ab69885)
All lanes : Anti-MAP4K4 antibody (ab69885) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from HUVEC cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 142 kDa
Observed band size : 142 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - MAP4K4 antibody (ab69885)
Immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells using ab69885 at 1/500 dilution, in the presence or absence of the immunising peptide.
Anti-MAP4K4 antibody (ab69885)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"