参阅全部 LSM14A 一抗
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 310-340 of Human LSM14A (NP_001107565.1, NP_056393.2).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab123566 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.
- 功能Essential for formation of P-bodies, cytoplasmic structures that provide storage sites for non-translating mRNAs.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the LSM14 family.
Contains 1 DFDF domain.
- 结构域The LSM14 domain and the RGG repeats are required for accumulation in P-bodies, and the region containing the FDF motif is responsible for cytoplasmic retention.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > P-body. Targeted to stress granules (SGs) in response to cellular stress.
Information by UniProt
- AlphaSNBP antibody
- C19orf13 antibody
- Chromosome 19 open reading frame 13 antibody
Anti-LSM14A antibody (ab123566)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"