WB, IHC-Pmore details
antigen sequence: KRVNAAFYRL LAQRQQHSFG LHGVACVGTE AHLSLCSLEF YRANDTARCP, corresponding to amino acids 223-272 of Human LOXL3.
- Human placenta tissue; RT 4 and U 251 MG cell lysates, Human tonsil lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 组织特异性Expressed in many tissues, the highest levels among the tissues studied being seen in the placenta, heart, ovary, testis, small intestine and spleen.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the lysyl oxidase family.
Contains 4 SRCR domains.
- 翻译后修饰The lysine tyrosylquinone cross-link (LTQ) is generated by condensation of the epsilon-amino group of a lysine with a topaquinone produced by oxidation of tyrosine.
- 细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space.
Information by UniProt
- LOXL antibody
- Loxl3 antibody
- LOXL3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-LOXL3 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LOXL3 antibody (ab122263)
ab122263, at 1/30, staining LOXL3 in paraffin embedded Human placenta tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-LOXL3 antibody (ab122263)
All lanes : Anti-LOXL3 antibody (ab122263) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Anti-LOXL3 antibody (ab122263)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"