参阅全部 LDHA 一抗
WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 133-310 of Human LDHA. (Uniprot:P00338)
- A431 cell lysate, 293T cell lysate, Jurkat cell lysate, Raji cell lysate and Human Lung papillory tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- 通路Fermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
- 疾病相关Defects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
Information by UniProt
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein antibody
- GSD11 antibody
- L lactate dehydrogenase A chain antibody
Anti-LDHA antibody 图像
Western blot - Anti-LDHA antibody (ab125683)
Anti-LDHA antibody (ab125683) at 1/1000 dilution + A431 lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 37 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-LDHA antibody (ab125683)
ab125683, at 1/500 dilution, staining LDHA in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human Lung papillory tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-LDHA antibody (ab125683)
ab125683, at 1/500 dilution, staining LDHA in Methanol-fixed A431 cells by Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence.
Anti-LDHA antibody (ab125683)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"