参阅全部 LAMP1 一抗
兔单克隆抗体[EPR4204] to LAMP1
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Flow Cyt,ICC or IP
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human LAMP1.
- HeLa, JAR, Jurkat, and A431 cell lysates; Human kidney tissue
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250.
- 功能Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins. Also implicated in tumor cell metastasis.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the LAMP family.
- 翻译后修饰O- and N-glycosylated; some of the 18 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CD107 antigen like family member A antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD107a antibody
Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] 图像
Western blot - LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597)
All lanes : Anti-LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 4 : A431 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LAMP1 antibody [EPR4204] (ab108597)
Immunohistochemical analysis of LAMP1 in paraffin embedded Human kidney tissue, using ab108597 at a dilution of 1/100.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"