IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
antigen sequence: PNPVPYPGDL GCHESSPHRL DTEAPYCGPS SYNQGQESGA GCGPGDVFPE RRGQDGHGDQ GNAFAGVKGE AK, corresponding to amino acids of Human KPRP.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- 组织特异性Expressed in the upper layer of epidermis and psoriasis (at protein level). Expressed in the upper layer of epidermis and psoriasis.
- 发展阶段Expressed in the periderm of fetal skin from 16th week gestational age and in the granular and horny layers of the epidermis at 24th week gestational age and thereafter (at protein level).
Information by UniProt
- C1orf45 antibody
- hKPRP antibody
- Keratinocyte expressed, proline-rich protein antibody
Anti-KPRP antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-KPRP antibody (ab122201)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-251MG shows positivity in plasma membrane and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122201 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-KPRP antibody (ab122201)
ab122201, at 1/200 dilution, staining KPRP in paraffin-embedded Human skin tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Anti-KPRP antibody (ab122201)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"