- 产品名称Anti-Kinectin 1抗体
参阅全部 Kinectin 1 一抗
兔多克隆抗体to Kinectin 1
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 972-1021 (EELLKVISEREKEISGLWNELDSLKDAVEHQRKKNNDLREKNWEAMEAL A) of Human Kinectin 1 (NP_001072990)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 156 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 功能Receptor for kinesin thus involved in kinesin-driven vesicle motility. Accumulates in integrin-based adhesion complexes (IAC) upon integrin aggregation by fibronectin.
- 组织特异性High levels in peripheral blood lymphocytes, testis and ovary, lower levels in spleen, thymus, prostate, small intestine and colon.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the kinectin family.
- 细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Vesicle membrane protein anchored to the endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- CG-1 antigen antibody
- CG1 antibody
- CG1 antigen antibody
Anti-Kinectin 1 antibody 图像
Western blot - Kinectin 1 antibody (ab84110)
Anti-Kinectin 1 antibody (ab84110) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Human fetal brain lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 156 kDa
Observed band size : 150 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : >168 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-Kinectin 1 antibody (ab84110)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"