Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (LMLLVRGTHY ENLRSKVVLP TPLGGRSTET FVSEFPGPDT GIRWRRSDEA) of Human KCNS1 (NP_002242).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 功能Potassium channel subunit. Modulates channel activity and reduces the ion flow.
- 组织特异性Detected in all tissues tested with the exception of skeletal muscle. Highly expressed in adult and fetal brain, fetal kidney and lung, and adult prostate and testis.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the potassium channel family. S (TC 1.A.1.2) subfamily. Kv9.1/KCNS1 sub-subfamily.
- 结构域The segment S4 is probably the voltage-sensor and is characterized by a series of positively charged amino acids at every third position.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane. May not reach the plasma membrane but remain in an intracellular compartment in the absence of KCNB1.
Information by UniProt
- Delayed rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 1 antibody
- Delayed-rectifier K(+) channel alpha subunit 1 antibody
- K+ voltage gated channel, subfamily S, 1 antibody
Anti-KCNS1 antibody (ab85707)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"