参阅全部 KCNK15 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Synthetic peptide derived from Human KCNK15.
- A549 cell extract; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab109985 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能Probable potassium channel subunit. No channel activity observed in heterologous systems. May need to associate with another protein to form a functional channel.
- 组织特异性Detected in pancreas, heart, placenta, lung, liver, kidney, ovary, testis, skeletal muscle and adrenal gland, and at lower levels in prostate, spleen and thyroid gland.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
Information by UniProt
- Acid sensitive potassium channel protein TASK 5 antibody
- Acid-sensitive potassium channel protein TASK-5 antibody
- dJ781B1.1 antibody
Anti-KCNK15 antibody 图像
Western blot - KCNK15 antibody (ab109985)
All lanes : Anti-KCNK15 antibody (ab109985) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : A549 cell extract
Lane 2 : A549 cell extract with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 36 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - KCNK15 antibody (ab109985)
ab109985 at 1/50 dilution staining KCNK15 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry. The image on the right is treated with the synthesized peptide.
Anti-KCNK15 antibody (ab109985)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"