参阅全部 KCNK12 一抗
- 特异性ab117534 is predicted to not crossreact with other KCNK protein family members.
WB, ICC/IF, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from the C terminal region of Human KCNK12 (NP_071338).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab117534 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- 功能Probable potassium channel subunit. No channel activity observed in heterologous systems. May need to associate with another protein to form a functional channel.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the two pore domain potassium channel (TC 1.A.1.8) family.
Information by UniProt
- KCNK12 antibody
- KCNKC_HUMAN antibody
- Potassium channel subfamily K member 12 antibody
Anti-KCNK12 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-KCNK12 antibody (ab117534)
Immunofluorescence of KCNK12 in mouse brain tissue with ab117534 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-KCNK12 antibody (ab117534)
All lanes : Anti-KCNK12 antibody (ab117534) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-KCNK12 antibody (ab117534)
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse brain tissue, staining KCNK12 with ab117534 at 5 µg/ml.
Anti-KCNK12 antibody (ab117534)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"