Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
Immunogen affinity purified
Serum was collected from Goat blood and the antiserum was absorbed with a lambda containing immunoabsorbant. The anti kappa was isolated from an IgG kappa affinity column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- Ig gamma 1 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 2 chain C region antibody
- Ig gamma 3 chain C region antibody
Anti-IgG antibody (ab48386)参考文献
This product has been referenced in:
- Klein M et al. Repression of cyclic adenosine monophosphate upregulation disarms and expands human regulatory T cells. J Immunol 188:1091-7 (2012).
Read more (PubMed: 22190184) »
- Murphy L et al. Genetic variation among lambs in peripheral IgE activity against the larval stages of Teladorsagia circumcincta. Parasitology 137:1249-60 (2010).
Read more (PubMed: 20233490) »
See all 2 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"