- 序列This sequence is highly conserved in rat and mouse paxillin and is found in all three isoforms, alpha, beta and gamma.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
- Paired box protein Pax 1
- 功能Cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion).
- 序列相似性Belongs to the paxillin family.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues during integrin-mediated cell adhesion, embryonic development, fibroblast transformation and following stimulation of cells by mitogens.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
Information by UniProt
Human Paxillin peptide (ab42723)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"