- 氨基酸1 to 22
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Osteocalcin antibody (ab14173)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1% Acetic acid
- 复溶Resuspend in 0.1% acetic acid for required concentration (vial contains 0.1 mg of peptide).
- Bone gamma carboxyglutamate (gla) protein
- 功能Constitutes 1-2% of the total bone protein. It binds strongly to apatite and calcium.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the osteocalcin/matrix Gla protein family.
Contains 1 Gla (gamma-carboxy-glutamate) domain.
- 翻译后修饰Gamma-carboxyglutamate residues are formed by vitamin K dependent carboxylation. These residues are essential for the binding of calcium.
Information by UniProt
Human Osteocalcin peptide (ab42234)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"