- 产品名称Anti-Homeo box C10抗体
参阅全部 Homeo box C10 一抗
兔多克隆抗体to Homeo box C10
ELISA, WBmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant mC-10 (mouse C-10)
Murine C-10 (MRP-1) is a member of the C-C chemokine family of proteins related to macrophage inflammatory protein-1 alpha (MIP-1a).
- 形式Lyophilised:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- 存储溶液PBS, pH 7.4, no preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody说明Murine C-10 (MRP-1) is a member of the C-C chemokine family of proteins related to macrophage inflammatory protein-1 alpha (MIP-1a).
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.
- 功能Sequence-specific transcription factor which is part of a developmental regulatory system that provides cells with specific positional identities on the anterior-posterior axis.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the Abd-B homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Information by UniProt
- Hmeobox protein Hox C10 antibody
- Homeobox Protein Hox C10 antibody
- Homeobox protein Hox-3I antibody
Anti-Homeo box C10 antibody 图像
All lanes : Anti-Homeo box C10 antibody (ab9897) at 0.2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Recombinant mouse Homeo box C10 protein (ab9898) at 0.1 µg
Lane 2 : Recombinant mouse Homeo box C10 protein (ab9898) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 1 minute
Anti-Homeo box C10 antibody (ab9897)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"