WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Synthesized peptide derived from an internal internal of human HIPK4.
- A549 clls; HUVEC cells; testis tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- 功能Protein kinase that phosphorylates human TP53 at Ser-9, and thus induces TP53 repression of BIRC5 promoter (By similarity). May act as a corepressor of transcription factors.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. HIPK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- HIPK 4 antibody
- HIPK4 antibody
- HIPK4_HUMAN antibody
Anti-HIPK4 antibody 图像
Western blot - HIPK4 antibody (ab69565)
All lanes : Anti-HIPK4 antibody (ab69565) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from HUVEC cells
Lane 2 : extracts from HUVEC cells with immunizing peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 69 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HIPK4 antibody (ab69565)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded
human testis tissue using 1:50 ab69565. For the right hand image the antibody was pre-incubated with the immunizing peptide.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - HIPK4 antibody (ab69565)
Immunofluorescence analysis of A549 cells, using 1:500 ab69565. For the right hand image, the antibody was pre-incubated with the immunizing peptide.
Anti-HIPK4 antibody (ab69565)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"