参阅全部 HCCS 一抗
ELISA, WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human HCCS.
- Human tonsil tissue, HeLa, HepG2 and COLO cell extracts. MCF7 cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- 功能Links covalently the heme group to the apoprotein of cytochrome c.
- 疾病相关Microphthalmia, syndromic, 7
- 序列相似性Belongs to the cytochrome c-type heme lyase family.
Contains 2 HRM (heme regulatory motif) repeats.
- 细胞定位Mitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- CCHL antibody
- CCHL_HUMAN antibody
- cytochrome c heme-lyase antibody
Anti-HCCS antibody 图像
Western blot - HCCS antibody (ab74801)
All lanes : Anti-HCCS antibody (ab74801) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell extracts
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extracts
Lane 3 : COLO cell extracts
Lane 4 : HeLa cell extracts with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg/ml per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Observed band size : 31 kDa
Additional bands at : 84 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - HCCS antibody (ab74801)
ab74801 at 1/500 dilution staining HCCS in MCF7 by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - HCCS antibody (ab74801)
ab74801 at 1/50 dilution staining HCCS in human tonsil by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
Anti-HCCS antibody (ab74801)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"