参阅全部 HCC1 一抗
ELISA, WBmore details
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (ADDIDIEAML EAPYKKDENK LSSANGHEER SKKRKKSKSR SRSHERKRSK) of Human HCC1 (NP_004893).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 功能Transcriptional coactivator for steroid nuclear receptors ESR1/ER-alpha and ESR2/ER-beta, and JUN/AP-1 (By similarity). May be involved in pre-mRNA splicing process.
- 组织特异性Widely expressed. Highly expressed in pancreas, skeletal muscle, lung and brain. Expressed at intermediate level in kidney, liver and heart.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 3 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- 细胞定位Nucleus speckle. Concentrated in nuclear speckles. Colocalizes with the core spliceosomal snRNP proteins.
Information by UniProt
- CAPER alpha antibody
- CAPER antibody
- CAPERalpha antibody
Anti-HCC1 antibody 图像
Western blot - HCC1 antibody (ab82975)
Anti-HCC1 antibody (ab82975) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,39 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-HCC1 antibody (ab82975)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"