参阅全部 Grp75 一抗
WB, ELISA, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Human, African green monkey预测可用于:
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the C terminal end of Human Grp75.
- Human prostate tissue; COS7 cell extract; COS7 cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 48% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Note: PBS without Mg2+, Ca2+
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- 功能Implicated in the control of cell proliferation and cellular aging. May also act as a chaperone.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the heat shock protein 70 family.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- 75 kDa glucose regulated protein antibody
- 75 kDa glucose-regulated protein antibody
- CSA antibody
Anti-Grp75 antibody 图像
Western blot - Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab124382)
All lanes : Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab124382) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : COS7 cell extract
Lane 2 : COS7 cell extract with synthesized peptide
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab124382)
ab124382, at 5 µg/ml, staining Grp75 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human prostate by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab124382)
ab124382, at 1/100, staining Grp75 in COS7 cells by Immunofluorescence. The image on the right has ben treated with the synthesized peptide.
Anti-Grp75 antibody (ab124382)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"