参阅全部 GRK5 一抗
兔单克隆抗体[EP2045Y] to GRK5
WB, Flow Cytmore details
ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the C terminus of human GRK5.
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液PBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for ICC/IF,IHC-P or IP.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 68 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa).
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- 功能Specifically phosphorylates the activated forms of G protein-coupled receptors.
- 组织特异性Highest levels in heart, placenta, lung > skeletal muscle > brain, liver, pancreas > kidney.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GPRK subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 RGS domain.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ39780 antibody
- FP2025 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor kinase 5 antibody
Anti-GRK5 antibody [EP2045Y] 图像
Western blot - Anti-GRK5 antibody [EP2045Y] (ab68429)
Anti-GRK5 antibody [EP2045Y] (ab68429) at 1/500 dilution + Human placenta cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 68 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,37 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-GRK5 antibody [EP2045Y] (ab68429)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"