参阅全部 GRF2 一抗
WB, IPmore details
Dog, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Orangutan, Bat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region between residues 50 and 100 of human GRF2 (NP_005303.2)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
应用说明IP: Use at 2 - 5 µg/mg of lysate.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/2000 - 1/10,000. Predicted molecular weight: 121 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Guanine nucleotide-releasing protein that binds to SH3 domain of CRK and GRB2/ASH. Transduces signals from CRK to activate RAS.
- 组织特异性Ubiquitously expressed in adult and fetus. Expression is high in adult skeletal muscle and placenta and in fetal brain and heart. Low levels of expression in adult and fetal liver.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 N-terminal Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
Information by UniProt
- 形式It localizes to cytoplasm and endosomes.
- C3G antibody
- C3G protein antibody
- CRK SH3 binding GNRP antibody
Anti-GRF2 antibody 图像
Western blot - GRF2 antibody (ab86224)
All lanes : Anti-GRF2 antibody (ab86224) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 5 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 121 kDa
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Immunoprecipitation - GRF2 antibody (ab86224)
Detection of human GRF2 in Immunoprecipitates of whole cell lysate from HeLa cells (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab86224 at 3 µg/mg lysate for IP, and at 1 µg/ml for subsequent Western blot.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 10 seconds.
Anti-GRF2 antibody (ab86224)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"