参阅全部 GPR91 一抗
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 50 - 150 of Human GPR91.
(Peptide available as ab75121.)
- This antibody gave a positive signal in both Human and Rat kidney tissue lysates as well as the following whole cell lysates: HEK293; A498; HUVEC.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- 功能Receptor for succinate.
- 组织特异性Expressed specifically in kidney.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- G protein coupled receptor 91 antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor 91 antibody
- GPR 91 antibody
Anti-GPR91 antibody 图像
Western blot - GPR91 antibody (ab41505)
All lanes : Anti-GPR91 antibody (ab41505) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate - total protein (ab30203)
Lane 2 : Kidney (Rat) Tissue Lysate
Lane 3 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : A498 (Human Kidney Carcinoma) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : HUVEC (Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cell) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa,49 kDa,52 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
Anti-GPR91 antibody (ab41505)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"