- 产品名称Anti-GPR 174抗体
参阅全部 GPR 174 一抗
兔多克隆抗体to GPR 174
- 特异性ab92796 detects endogenous levels of total GPR 174 protein.
WB, Indirect ELISA, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide derived from the internal region of Human GPR 174.
- Extract from K562 cells. LOVO cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS without Mg2+ and Ca2+, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明The antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using an epitope specific immunogen
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Putative receptor for purines coupled to G-proteins.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FKSG79 antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor 174 antibody
- GP174_HUMAN antibody
Anti-GPR 174 antibody 图像
Western blot - GPR 174 antibody (ab92796)
All lanes : Anti-GPR 174 antibody (ab92796) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extract from K562 cells with no blocking peptide
Lane 2 : Extract from K562 cells with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - GPR 174 antibody (ab92796)
ab92796 at 1/500 dilution staining GPR 174 in LOVO cells (1) without blocking peptide and (2) with blocking peptide, by immunofluorescence.
Anti-GPR 174 antibody (ab92796)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"