参阅全部 GPLD1 一抗
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 800 to the C-terminus of Human GPLD1.
(Peptide available as ab92422.)
- This antibody gave a positive signal in Human and Mouse Plasma Total Protein Preparations.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
应用说明WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能This protein hydrolyzes the inositol phosphate linkage in proteins anchored by phosphatidylinositol glycans (GPI-anchor) thus releasing these proteins from the membrane.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the GPLD1 family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Information by UniProt
- Glycoprotein phospholipase D antibody
- Glycosyl-phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase D antibody
- GPI-PLD antibody
Anti-GPLD1 antibody 图像
Western blot - GPLD1 antibody (ab82330)
All lanes : Anti-GPLD1 antibody (ab82330) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human Plasma Total Protein Lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse Plasma Total Protein Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 92 kDa
Observed band size : 120 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 5 minutes
Anti-GPLD1 antibody (ab82330)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"