参阅全部 FMO1 一抗
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Dog, Pig
Recombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 407 of Human FMO1 (Q01740)
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, HepG2, Molt-4, Raji cells lysate.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa.
- 功能This protein is involved in the oxidative metabolism of a variety of xenobiotics such as drugs and pesticides. Form I catalyzes the N-oxygenation of secondary and tertiary amines.
- 组织特异性Expressed mainly in fetal liver, adult kidney and, to a lesser extent, the intestine.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the FMO family.
- 细胞定位Microsome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 1 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 1 antibody
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 1 antibody
Anti-FMO1 antibody (ab97720)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"