参阅全部 FMO1 一抗
Mouse, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 40-89 (LWRFTEHVEE GRASLYNSVV SNSSKEMSCY SDFPFPEDYP NFVPNSLFLE) of Rat FMO1 (NP_036924).
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Constituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- 功能This protein is involved in the oxidative metabolism of a variety of xenobiotics such as drugs and pesticides. Form I catalyzes the N-oxygenation of secondary and tertiary amines.
- 组织特异性Expressed mainly in fetal liver, adult kidney and, to a lesser extent, the intestine.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the FMO family.
- 细胞定位Microsome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N oxide forming] 1 antibody
- Dimethylaniline monooxygenase [N-oxide-forming] 1 antibody
- Dimethylaniline oxidase 1 antibody
Anti-FMO1 antibody (ab116251)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"