参阅全部 FAT3 一抗
ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 3985-4092 of Human FAT3 (UniProt ID: Q8TDW7)
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- 功能May play a role in the interactions between neurites derived from specific subsets of neurons during development.
- 组织特异性Expressed in ES cells, primitive neuroectoderm, fetal brain, infant brain, adult neural tissues and prostate.
- 序列相似性Contains 33 cadherin domains.
Contains 4 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin G-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cadherin family member 15 antibody
- CDHF15 antibody
- CDHR10 antibody
Anti-FAT3 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-FAT3 antibody (ab121896)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab121896 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-FAT3 antibody (ab121896)
ab121896 at a 1/10 dilution staining FAT3 in Human pancreas tissue (paraffin embedded) by immunohistochemistry.
Anti-FAT3 antibody (ab121896)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"