IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
antigen sequence: ISLRVEANLH GLTLYDTAPC PINNERTRLL SRDI, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 233-266 of Human DRAM2.
- Human small intestine tissue; Human U 2 OS cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液pH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Recommended fixation/permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- 功能Induces apoptotic cell death when co-expressed with DRAM1.
- 组织特异性Expression is down-regulated in ovarian tumors (at protein level). Widely expressed with highest levels in placenta and heart. Not detected in brain or thymus.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the DRAM/TMEM150 family.
- 细胞定位Lysosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2010305N14Rik antibody
- 2610318G18Rik antibody
- AI647667 antibody
Anti-DRAM2 antibody 图像
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DRAM2 antibody (ab121554)
ab121554 at 1/100 dilution staining DRAM2 in Paraffin-embedded Human small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Note: granular cytoplasmic positivity in glandular cells.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DRAM2 antibody (ab121554)
ab121554 at 4 µg/ml staining DRAM2 in PFA/Triton X-100 fixed/permeabilized U2 OS cells by Immunofluorescence (green).
Note: positivity in golgi apparatus & vesicles.
Anti-DRAM2 antibody (ab121554)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"