参阅全部 DPF2 一抗
- 特异性ab124514 is predicted not to cross-react with other DPF protein family members.
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
An 18 amino acid synthetic peptide derived from near the C-terminus of Human DPF2 (AAB81203).
- Mouse kidney tissue lysate
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- 功能May be a transcription factor required for the apoptosis response following survival factor withdrawal from myeloid cells. Might also have a role in the development and maturation of lymphoid cells.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the requiem/DPF family.
Contains 1 C2H2-type zinc finger.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
- 细胞定位Nucleus. Cytoplasm. 30% nuclear. 70% cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
- Apoptosis response zinc finger protein antibody
- BAF45D antibody
- BRG1-associated factor 45D antibody
Anti-DPF2 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-DPF2 antibody (ab124514)
Immunofluorescence of DPF2 in Human kidney tissue with ab124514 at 20 ug/mL.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-DPF2 antibody (ab124514)
Immunohistochemistry of DPF2 in Human kidney tissue with REQUIab124514 at 5 μg/mL
Western blot - Anti-DPF2 antibody (ab124514)
All lanes : Anti-DPF2 antibody (ab124514) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse Kidney Tissue Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Anti-DPF2 antibody (ab124514)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"