- 产品名称驴Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Sheep
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
- 偶联物TRITC. Ex: 547nm, Em: 572nm
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度IgG fraction
- 纯化说明Tetramethylrhodamine isothiocyanante (TRITC) (Molecular Weight 444 daltons)
Absorption Wavelength: 550 nm
Emission Wavelength: 570 nm
Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 2.3 moles TRITC per mole of Goat IgG
- 共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Donkey polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Rabbit IgG - H&L (TRITC ), pre-adsorbed (ab7080)
Ab7080 was used at dilution 1/200 with the primary antibody ab2900 in ICC/IF. See the review on ab2900.
Donkey Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (TRITC) preadsorbed (ab7080)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"