- 产品名称驴Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Texas Red ®) preadsorbed
参阅全部 IgG 二抗
ICC/IF, Immunomicroscopy, Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ELISAmore details
Chicken, Cow, Goat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Sheep
To ensure minimal cross-reactivity, the antibody has been pre-adsorbed with serum proteins from the following species.more details
Full length native Rabbit IgG (purified).
- 偶联物Texas Red ®. Ex: 596nm, Em: 620nm
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度IgG fraction
- 纯化说明Texas Red Sulfonyl Chloride (Molecular Weight 625 daltons)
Absorption Wavelength: 596 nm
Emission Wavelength: 620 nm
Fluorochrome/Protein Ratio: 1.7 moles Texas Red per mole of Goat IgG
- 共轭说明This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography using Rabbit IgG coupled to agarose
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
IM: Use at an assay dependant concentration.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"