参阅全部 DLGAP1 一抗
- 特异性ab65020 detects endogenous levels of total DLGAP1 protein.
ELISA, ICC/IF, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide derived from an internal sequence of human DLGAP1
- HepG2 cell extracts. HeLa cells.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明ab65020 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 109 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa).
- 功能Part of the postsynaptic scaffold in neuronal cells.
- 组织特异性Expressed in brain.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the SAPAP family.
- 细胞定位Cell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane > postsynaptic density. Cell junction > synapse. Found in postsynaptic density of neuronal cells.
Information by UniProt
- 4933422O14Rik antibody
- 9630002F18 antibody
- AI845682 antibody
Anti-DLGAP1 antibody 图像
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020)
ab65020, at 1/500 - 1/1000 dilution, staining DLGAP1 in HeLa cells by immunofluorescence in the absence (left panel) or presence (right panel) of the immunising peptide.
Western blot - DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020)
All lanes : Anti-DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell extract
Lane 2 : HepG2 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 109 kDa
Observed band size : 109 kDa
Anti-DLGAP1 antibody (ab65020)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"