参阅全部 DIP13B 一抗
Full length DIP13B protein (Human)
- DIP13B transfected 293T cell lysate and rat brain tissue lysate
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa).
- 功能Required for the regulation of cell proliferation in response to extracellular signals mediated by an early endosomal compartment. Links Rab5 to nuclear signal transduction.
- 组织特异性High levels in brain, heart, kidney and skeletal muscle.
- 疾病相关Note=A chromosomal aberration involving APPL2/DIP13B is found in patients with chromosome 22q13.3 deletion syndrome. Translocation t(12;22)(q24.1;q13.3) with SHANK3/PSAP2.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 PID domain.
- 细胞定位Early endosome membrane. Nucleus. Early endosomal membrane-bound and nuclear. Translocated into the nucleus upon release from endosomal membranes following internalization of EGF.
Information by UniProt
- Adapter protein containing PH domain antibody
- Adapter protein containing PH domain PTB domain and leucine zipper motif 2 antibody
- adaptor protein, phosphotyrosine interaction, PH domain and leucine zipper containing 2 antibody
Anti-DIP13B antibody 图像
Western blot - DIP13B antibody (ab67816)
All lanes : Anti-DIP13B antibody (ab67816) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : DIP13B transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Anti-DIP13B antibody (ab67816)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"