参阅全部 DARPP32 一抗
- 特异性Detects endogenous levels of total DARPP-32 protein.
WB, IHC-P, ELISAmore details
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human DARPP-32 around the phosphorylation site of threonine 75 (A-Y-TP-P-P)
- Extracts from 293 cells treated with EGF, human brain tissue.
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- Corresponding phospho antibody
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- 功能Inhibitor of protein-phosphatase 1.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the protein phosphatase inhibitor 1 family.
- 翻译后修饰Dopamine- and cyclic AMP-regulated neuronal phosphoprotein.
Phosphorylation of Thr-34 is required for activity.
Information by UniProt
- DARPP 32 antibody
- DARPP-32 antibody
- Dopamine and cAMP regulated neuronal phosphoprotein 32 antibody
Anti-DARPP32 antibody 图像
Western blot - DARPP32 antibody (ab51139)
All lanes : Anti-DARPP32 antibody (ab51139) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from 293 cells treated with
Lane 2 : extracts from 293 cells treated with
EGF with immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 0.2 µg/ml per lane.
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - DARPP32 antibody (ab51139)
Ab51139 at 1/50 dilution staining human brain tissue, with and without blocking peptide; paraffin embedded.
Anti-DARPP32 antibody (ab51139)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"