参阅全部 DAPP1 一抗
- 特异性This antibody detects endogenous levels of total DAPP1 protein.
ELISA, WBmore details
Synthesized non phosphopeptide derived from human DAPP1 around the phosphorylation site of tyrosine 139 (SIYPES)
- Extracts from 293 cells, treated with Insulin
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明Purified from rabbit antiserum.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa).
- 功能May act as a B-cell-associated adapter that regulates B-cell antigen receptor (BCR)-signaling downstream of PI3K.
- 组织特异性Highly expressed in placenta and lung, followed by brain, heart, kidney, liver, pancreas and skeletal muscle. Expressed by B-lymphocytes, but not T-lymphocytes or nonhematopoietic cells.
- 序列相似性Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation.
Information by UniProt
- B cell adapter molecule of 32 kDa antibody
- B lymphocyte adapter protein Bam32 antibody
- B-cell adapter molecule of 32 kDa antibody
Anti-DAPP1 antibody 图像
Western blot - DAPP1 antibody (ab63349)
All lanes : Anti-DAPP1 antibody (ab63349) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : extracts from 293 cells, treated
with Insulin (0.01U/ml, 2mins), without immunising peptide
Lane 2 : extracts from 293 cells, treated
with Insulin (0.01U/ml, 2mins), with immunising peptide
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa
Additional bands at : 117 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-DAPP1 antibody (ab63349)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"