参阅全部 DAK 一抗
- 特异性This antibody detects endogenous levels of total DAK protein.
WB, ELISAmore details
A synthesized peptide derived from the internal region of human DAK.
- Extracts from K562 cells and A549 cells
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- 存储溶液Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Immunogen affinity purified
- 纯化说明The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects bands of approximately 59 and 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 59 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 功能Catalyzes both the phosphorylation of dihydroxyacetone and the splitting of ribonucleoside diphosphate-X compounds among which FAD is the best substrate.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the dihydroxyacetone kinase (DAK) family.
Contains 1 DhaK domain.
Contains 1 DhaL domain.
Information by UniProt
- ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase antibody
- Bifunctional ATP dependent dihydroxyacetone kinase/FAD AMP lyase (cyclizing) antibody
- DAK antibody
Anti-DAK antibody 图像
Western blot - DAK antibody (ab66006)
All lanes : Anti-DAK antibody (ab66006) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from K562 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from A549 cells, plus 5µg immunizing peptide
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 59 kDa
Observed band size : 59 kDa
Additional bands at : 26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Anti-DAK antibody (ab66006)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"