- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
KD = 1.10 x 10
Learn more about KD
- 存储溶液PBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- 纯度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
应用说明Is unsuitable for IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- 功能Essential for the control of the cell cycle at the G1/S (start) transition.
- 组织特异性Highly expressed in testis and placenta. Low levels in bronchial epithelial cells.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin E subfamily.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylation of Thr-395 by GSK3 and of Ser-399 by CDK2 accelerates degradation via the ubiquitin proteasome pathway. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Information by UniProt
- CCNE antibody
- Ccne1 antibody
- CCNE1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) antibody [EPR2242(2)] 图像
Western blot - Anti-Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) antibody [EPR2242(2)] (ab124696)
All lanes : Anti-Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) antibody [EPR2242(2)] (ab124696) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : JAR cell lysate, untreated
Lane 2 : JAR cell lysate, treated with Lambda Phosphatase
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat anti-Rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) antibody [EPR2242(2)] (ab124696)
ab124696, at 1/100, staining Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) in paraffin-embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Other-Anti-Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) antibody [EPR2242(2)](ab124696)
Anti-Cyclin E1 (phospho T77) antibody [EPR2242(2)] (ab124696)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"