参阅全部 CRMP4 一抗
WB, IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant fragment: GNLHVTQGAG RFIPCSPFSD YVYKRIKARR KMADLHAVPR GMYDGPVFDL TTTPKGGTPA GSARGSPTRP NPPVRNLHQS GFSLSGTQVD EGVRSASKR, corresponding to amino acids 457-556 of Human CRMP4
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- 功能Necessary for signaling by class 3 semaphorins and subsequent remodeling of the cytoskeleton. Plays a role in axon guidance, neuronal growth cone collapse and cell migration.
- 组织特异性Mainly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle. Also strongly expressed in fetal brain and spinal cord.
- 序列相似性Belongs to the DHOase family. Hydantoinase/dihydropyrimidinase subfamily.
- 翻译后修饰Phosphorylation on Ser-522 by DYRK2 promotes subsequent phosphorylation on Thr-509, Thr-514 and Ser-518 by GSK3.
- 细胞定位Cytoplasm. Cell projection > growth cone. Colocalizes with synaptic vesicle protein 2 in the central region of the growth cone.
Information by UniProt
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 antibody
- Collapsin response mediator protein 4 long antibody
- CRMP 4 antibody
Anti-CRMP4 antibody 图像
Western blot - CRMP4 antibody (ab54819)
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
CRMP4 antibody (ab54819) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)-CRMP4 antibody(ab54819)
ab54819 at 3 ug/ml staining CRMP4 in human Ovary tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (Formallin /PFA-fixed paraffin embedded tissue sections)
Anti-CRMP4 antibody (ab54819)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"