参阅全部 CPXM 一抗
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 610-719 of Human CPXM
- 存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- 存储溶液Preservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- 纯度Protein G purified
应用说明WB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- 相关性CPXM (carboxypeptidase X, member 1) belongs to the peptidase M14 family. However, no carboxypeptidase activity has yet been detected. It may be involved in cell-cell interactions.
- Carboxypeptidase X (M14 family) member 1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X member 1 antibody
- Carboxypeptidase X, M14 family antibody
Anti-CPXM antibody (ab57621)参考文献
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"